How to overcome sorrow
The Evidence of A Drifting Heart Today…
* Apathy slowly replaces the passion you once had for God
* Discouragement replaces joy and contentment in Christ.
* Skepticism and doubt replace confidence and trust in God.
* Thirst for God’s Word wanes.
* You lose interest in speaking with your Father (prayer).
* You find it difficult to see the evidence of God in your life.
* You find yourself rationalizing choices and attitudes.
* You find yourself struggling, and often losing the battle with compromise.
If you see these things in your life…watch out! You are
probably drifting away from your intimacy with Jesus Christ.
Photo on Foter.com